orm: (Default)
Boss Tiger ([personal profile] orm) wrote in [community profile] temeraire2009-11-10 06:11 pm

HI THERE THIS IS OPEN NOW

I'd like to say I hope it will be fairly active here, but that is a little more than I can honestly expect so I will settle for saying that I hope it will be nice here, and that there will be at least several members, eventually. :D

Anyway, I'm Squeak, I've got a mod hat apparently, and contributions around here from me will probably, mostly, be fanart – because really who doesn't like drawing dragons? – but I'm also working on, uh. Rewriting Biggles with Temeraire-style dragons in it. Um. Hmm.

ANYWAY here is a derpy little Temeraire so I feel like this intro post is a little less pointless!



NOW EVERYONE ELSE POST THINGS
GO ON
fizzy: (chillax your bad self tiger)

[personal profile] fizzy 2009-11-10 07:08 pm (UTC)(link)
This is a lovely start to what I hope will be a lovely community.

Huzzah for Temeraire! And huzzah for your drawing skills!

And also huzzah for RP because without it I might have never known about all of this!
fizzy: (monkey hat lalalala)

[personal profile] fizzy 2009-11-10 07:16 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, oh, oh please do Volly! Because Volly is just so derpy and lovely and derpy.

I'm only on the third book but so help me God Volly dies I might stop reading*.

Oh, and yes, it is. I thought you might like it. I only wish I knew where I found it. B(


* idk who I'm kidding, as if I would stop reading.
pob: a boy in an outrageous feathery hat holding a skull and looking pleased (Default)

[personal profile] pob 2009-11-10 07:23 pm (UTC)(link)
I LOVE VOLLY TOO IT'S OK HE'S OK

BUT HE IS NOT IN THE BOOKS NEARLY ENOUGH :( MOAR VOLLY PLZ
cheyinka: A white egg speckled with black spots. Text: "I was hatched! From an egg!" (hatched!)

[personal profile] cheyinka 2009-11-10 07:24 pm (UTC)(link)
*takes up a collection to send Volly a cow*
pob: a boy in an outrageous feathery hat holding a skull and looking pleased (Default)

[personal profile] pob 2009-11-10 07:32 pm (UTC)(link)
/DONATES
fizzy: (impersonating a police officer)

[personal profile] fizzy 2009-11-10 07:32 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes, what is with this lack of Volly Action B|

I think he needs a spin-off. It can feature Volly in various amusing scrapes and scenarios and each book will end in a resounding chorus of 'Oh Volly!

fizzy: (Default)

[personal profile] fizzy 2009-11-10 07:35 pm (UTC)(link)
A THOUSAND YESSES

fizzy: (Default)

[personal profile] fizzy 2009-11-10 07:34 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes, I even read book three before book two because of Waterstones being inept and only stocking book three. I complained. It's a long story. And now I can't find the later books in stores for love nor money!

And I have so much love to give! :(
pob: a boy in an outrageous feathery hat holding a skull and looking pleased (Default)

[personal profile] pob 2009-11-10 07:23 pm (UTC)(link)
omg what a delightful tiny dragon

know what we need next

merlin with dragons
pob: a boy in an outrageous feathery hat holding a skull and looking pleased (Default)

[personal profile] pob 2009-11-10 07:32 pm (UTC)(link)
n-no i mean like

ones people ride on that are not john hurt
pob: a boy in an outrageous feathery hat holding a skull and looking pleased (Default)

[personal profile] pob 2009-11-10 07:46 pm (UTC)(link)
the DRUIDS can have them

and the army, when Arthur is king.
evildoers: (karolina • what's going on in this panel)

[personal profile] evildoers 2009-11-10 07:49 pm (UTC)(link)
I need to fucking watch this.
pob: a boy in an outrageous feathery hat holding a skull and looking pleased (Default)

[personal profile] pob 2009-11-10 07:51 pm (UTC)(link)
YES THAT OMG

MERLIN CAN TRY TO KEEP IT IN HIS.. TOWER

AND FAIL
AND THEN THEY HAVE TO BE LIKE :( OK DRAGON YOU HAVE TO GO HIDE IN THE CAVE WITH THE GREAT DRAGON NOW AND THE LITTLE DRAGON IS LIKE :( AND GOES TO KEEP JOHN HURT COMPANY, AND THEY PRETEND IT HAS BEEN KILLED

BECAUSE OTHERWISE UTHER WOULD BE LIKE

OFF WITH ITS DRAGON HEAD!!!!!
evildoers: (ffvii • golden shiny wire of hope)

[personal profile] evildoers 2009-11-10 07:58 pm (UTC)(link)
WHY HAVEN'T THEY MET TEMERAIRE IN XI YET
evildoers: (naruto • idek my bff kishi)

[personal profile] evildoers 2009-11-10 07:31 pm (UTC)(link)
I need to write more of Dragon Pride apparently.
pob: a boy in an outrageous feathery hat holding a skull and looking pleased (Default)

[personal profile] pob 2009-11-10 07:32 pm (UTC)(link)
FUCKING YES
evildoers: (karolina • what's going on in this panel)

[personal profile] evildoers 2009-11-10 07:50 pm (UTC)(link)
/p-posted the initial drabbles, at least?

/hides
kunenk: (Default)

[personal profile] kunenk 2009-11-12 09:50 am (UTC)(link)
…so adorable <3