pitseleh: cowboy beep boop. (books = temeraire:tharkay + of arabia)
DANTE!PEL ([personal profile] pitseleh) wrote in [community profile] temeraire2009-12-28 01:20 am

(no subject)

name | On The Backs Of Dragons
rating | G
characters/pairing | Lawrence/Ali, Laurence/Tharkay, but in a very ust-y sort of way. LOL, SUBTEXT, I LOVE IT.
summary | Lawrence gets some help on his campaign from the RAF.
notes | I rewatched Lawrence of Arabia recently for SOME REASON and then remembered thinking hey, if I ever rewatch LoA (which seemed to unlikely at the time!) I should totally write that LoA/Temeraire Xover. And then I did... and then I did. And here we are. I apologize in advance. Set vaguely post VoE (but low on the spoilers, I think) for Temeraire and before Gasim dies for LoA. Some screwing around with history obviously happened because DRAGONS. Or at least that is the excuse I am using for any screwups, but feel free to point them out >>
length | 2440+ words because I am a crazy person.

( The men will accept shade from a dragon, yes, but I do not know how they will feel of riding one, Aurens. )